Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Mr. Beautiful's course is a walk in the park

I beat hard mode, which wasn't very hard. But it's very fun, and a few times I went through the course like I teleported, but the glitch isn't a showstopper.

Very good game.

The Gun Game The Gun Game

A fix for accuracy challenge

First click, then press R. Works every time for me.

Good game btw.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Nice

Very good game, it has good art work I see. One problem is that after 3 hours of playing and aquiring all the stuff it becomes useless. But at least it was fun for those 3 hours.

Btw, WHERE'S THE HIDDEN BUTTON?!?!?!

Multitask Multitask

I'm pathetic

Wow, I'm pathetic.... got an 81 on my first try >.<

I'm only giving it a nine because there's no replay value.

Red Code 2 Red Code 2

Uninteresting

For me it was just too long... It took forever to reach the end of the first generator and then I quited. I see what you're trying to get at here but it just didn't connect. Sorry, just too boring for me.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Funny

I was able to reach the moon and mars on the same day on the 4th day. Almost too easy but good nevertheless.

OCD+ OCD+

Hilarious

I'm only giving u 10 cause of this diabolical idea. I myself haven't tried any of the medals yet but I'm thinking of trying '208'...

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Very good without a duobt

It is very addicting as many people say and I also recommend you make a sequel. I give it a 10/10 because of how fun and the idea of it. My best is 18 days! :P

Pwong Pwong

Awsome

I like the fact you took a popular game and stepped it up a noce... no, probably 5 noces. anyhow, very good game.