T E T R I S ' D 3 T E T R I S ' D 3

Disappointed

There is a key in making great flash animations, and when you base one off music, it's even more important: Music synchronization. This lacks what the first 2 had; the music doesn't fit the pace or what's happening on the screen. It's almost like putting dramatic music in a scene where you're walking through the park.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

EPIC

This is awesome. No other words describe it better. It was easy to follow, there is lots of action, large framerate, the list go's on. Oh, also awsome music.

Nuclear Wasteland Nuclear Wasteland

I concur

I loved the high fps you had there, made it all the better. The music was great too. I don't think I could ask for more.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Mr. Beautiful's course is a walk in the park

I beat hard mode, which wasn't very hard. But it's very fun, and a few times I went through the course like I teleported, but the glitch isn't a showstopper.

Very good game.

The Gun Game The Gun Game

A fix for accuracy challenge

First click, then press R. Works every time for me.

Good game btw.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Nice

Very good game, it has good art work I see. One problem is that after 3 hours of playing and aquiring all the stuff it becomes useless. But at least it was fun for those 3 hours.

Btw, WHERE'S THE HIDDEN BUTTON?!?!?!

TkJ - Thaw TkJ - Thaw

Very soothing

But I'd just like to point out something: this sounds remarkably like some music in Spore.

Tome89 responds:

Which means it sounds like Brian Eno, which is one hell of a compliment.
For which I am thankful =3

tattered regiments tattered regiments

Very well done

The loop transition is well done, as most loops that I here have a slight loop delay. It may seem lacking, but in my opinion that's part of the atmosphere.

Also, did you use a weird time signature, or just switch between 4/4 and 3/4 every bar?

acmeDyne responds:

I thought of it as 7/4, but my old Yamaha AW2816 doesn't do 7/4 so I had to set the tempo grid up as alternating.

Tetris Remix Song B [w/ Break] Tetris Remix Song B [w/ Break]

You forced the loop.

I would have TOTALLY given you a 10 if there were no loop in it. It feels WAY too forced. Also, what happened to the ending fade-out? It was cut off D:

But sweetness never the less. Glad you took out the synth at that one part. *thumbs up*

Parkerman1700 responds:

I'm fixing the fade out right now sir. Thank you for your review!